- Baby Skin Primer
- Smashbox Liquid Halo in 1 (the lightest shade)
- Smooth Minerals Avon Powder Foundation in M02 Soft Ivory
- Physicians Formula concealer
- Physicians Formula Nude Wear Blush in Rose
- Benefits Watt's Up highlighter
- Anastasia brow pencil in Medium Brown
- Nyx Primal Colors in PC07/Hot Red
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- Maybelline Eyestudio Gel liner in Blackest Black
- A green and Bronze color mixed from the Coastal Scents 88 Original palette
- The Taupe color from the Sephora 4 shadows and a liner palette, Matte Madness #15 (lower lash line)
- Cover Girl Clump Crusher mascara
- Nyx Soft Matte Lip Cream in Istanbul
Hey everyone! My scumbag brain decided we needed to get up at 7 am instead of 7:45 this morning, so I actually had the time to do a full face of makeup (yay?). Let me just say that I fuckin LOVE the soft matte lip creams from Nyx. I also own Addis Ababa and it's so poppin. They go on fairly well but the staying power isn't great and I do find them to be drying. But the pay off is definitely worth it.
Gel liner is not my friend, let me tell you. I've always had a hard time applying it, but I was really feeling a winged eyeliner look today so I thought fuck it, why not and went with it anyway.
What looks have you been rockin lately? Let me know!