Monday, March 24, 2014

Weekly Window Shopping: Purple Fish Bowl on Storenvy/Etsy

Good morning everyone!

It's been a long while, and I apologize. Life is one of those things that I try and be prepared for, but sometimes it sneaks up on me and I get caught up in things I need to do! (In this case, it was lots of school work and work work stuff.)

Anyway, I've been doing a lot of online window shopping (who doesn't?) and this week I have for you some lovely items I found from a store that's set up both on Storenvy and Etsy, called Purple Fish Bowl.They have women's clothes and an interesting, unique sort of selection (I would say). Here are some pieces for you to look at!

Design Fine Art Collection Story Book in Oil Painting... , $80
Design Fine Art Collection Middle Ages Cafe de Paris Oil Painting... , $90
Design Fine Art Collection The Artist in Montmartre... , $115
Designed Japanese Collection Gorgeous... , $279
What do you think? Do you have a favorite collection or piece? Let me know!

Cheers!

1 comment: