Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Red Accessories!

Good afternoon everyone!

How are you doing today? It's still raining here in Minneapolis, but I'm still not complaining. I love it!

Today I decided to share with you some of my favorite red accessories. I was debating showing off my printed tights, but I believe I'll save that for a better day (and a better camera). Of course I have more than what I've shown you, but it's a good start!



This is one of my favorites! It's a mushroom ring I got from a seller in Poland (I can't recall her name/her site at the moment, but I'll do some digging and share the link if anyone is interested. C:) I plan to do a gothic lolita coord around this one day.



The owl earrings were made for me by Saara of Dreams of Starlit Ballads! She's a wonderful friend and fellow snail mail-er, and she makes the cutest jewelry too! C: The rest are sort of random, and don't take much explaining, I think!

Well, that's it for today! Cheers!

*Sorry for the quality of the pictures. Currently I'm limited to using my phone, and it isn't always the best. Thanks for understanding!

No comments:

Post a Comment