Friday, July 19, 2013

In the Wake of the Plague Review

In the Wake of the Plague: The Black Death and the World It MadeIn the Wake of the Plague: The Black Death and the World It Made by Norman F. Cantor
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

While I enjoyed gathering new information from this book, it was somewhat repetitive and often times would bring up a topic/subject/theory and then let it dangle, I suppose in the hopes that we would forget it had been mentioned in the first place.

I feel as if this was more a gathering of information, a, "here are theories and thoughts and other things I know, let me put them in to one place for you". But then the information was never really explained, and I feel like I'll have to read ten more books to better understand the thoughts presented in this one.

Ah well.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment