Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Beauty Protector Leave in Conditioner Review

Good afternoon all!

I have somehow misplaced the cord for my camera (and my laptop doesn't have a slot for my SD card) so please bear with the webcam picture coming up in 3... 2... 1...


So my roommate gets a Birchbox every month, which is awesome for her (I do not). Last night she left me with this Beauty Protector Leave in Conditioner and as you can see it got great reviews.

WHY THE FUCK THEN DOES IT NOT WORK??

I have no way of reviewing the product because zero product comes out. Zero. None. None at all. Sarah, a reviewing of the product, agrees. "I really do like the smell of this product however I couldn't get the sample size to spray. The product itself was very thick so I don't think it could have come out as a spray. Maybe I just got a bad batch but its enough to discourage me from trying it again". I couldn't agree more.

I'm not sure if it's just the sample size, and the normal size is fine? I have no idea. But the product is waaaaaay too thick to come out in a spray (it's literally the consistency of conditioner you get out of the bottle). I'm not really sure what they were thinking.

Basically, 0/10 would not recommend.

Has anyone tried the full-sized product? Or did your sample size work? Let me know!

Cheers!

P.S. - My roommate's cat makes an appearance in this picture; Carlos is a huge attention whore and would not leave me alone. :P 

No comments:

Post a Comment