Monday, January 27, 2014

Weekly Window Shopping: OOTD Collection on Storenvy

Good morning everyone!

It's super cold in the Twin Cities right now (about -50 with wind chill!); so cold, in fact, that my Uni cancelled classes! So because it's so cold outside right now, I was drawn to this OOTD collection on Storenvy because it features a lot of summery clothes. It's funny that I want it to be summer right now, because I know that as soon as summer hits I'll be complaining about the heat!

Anyway, here are the items that I liked the most!

Kitty Kat Crop Tank, $15

Medium Wash, $38

Birds Ruched Headband, $10

Protection, $42

Aquamarine Gold Leaf Faceted Dome Ring, $55

Well there you have it! I never know if I'm putting too many things in one post or not, so please let me know if I should be adding more or less (I feel like I could very easily get carried away, haha). 

Did you like any of these items? Have you been hoping for warmer weather or have been doing some window shopping of your own? Let me know!

Cheers!

Ps - If you are in MN and have to go out today, please stay warm. With the weather as cold as it is, you can get frostbite in under five minutes! Please make sure to wear hats, gloves, mittens, coats, and scarves (and all other winter gear) for treks outside. Stay safe everyone!





No comments:

Post a Comment