Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Swap-Bot!

Good afternoon everyone!

I don't have too much to share today (I was thinking of showing everyone how many Hello Kitty-themed letters I am sending, but then decided not to), but I did find a new website to try out - it's called Swap-Bot!

The idea is that you join different swaps, which are about all sorts of things. Some have certain requirements, and you get ratings based on the swaps you've completed. The better and more ratings you have, the more swaps you can join.

So since I just joined and don't have any ratings, I've only signed up for two - the sticker swap and the 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 swap! :D We'll see how they go, and I'll report back to everyone with what I send and with what I receive.

Speaking of swaps, I've also signed up for Arbitrary Day PLUS 2013 on redditgifts! I think it should be fun. I haven't gotten my gifts from the Star Trek or the Stationery & Pens exchange, but I'll share when I do!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment