Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas Mugs

Good evening everyone (again)!

So I decided to forego a makeup post for now, but I've got some things queued up.

In the meantime, I just had to share some awesome mugs! Every year I put in stockings (whether it be for my boyfriend or roommates) ugly Christmas mugs I get from the local thrift store. I'm really happy with this Santa mug I found for my SO (it's much better than last year's mug).




Also, this year he got me this cute lil mug that changes color when you put hot water in it! I've always wanted one of these, and it's super cute and from one of my favorite knick-knack stores (Patina).



Well, that's all folks! Any sweet Christmas mugs (or mugs in general) to share? Let me know! I also got him a cool Star Trek: TNG mug as part of his gift, but it isn't pictured here (but I might share it later!).

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment