Friday, December 27, 2013

Smashbox Liquid Halo Foundation

Good evening everyone!



I thought I would do a quick review of the new foundation I bought earlier this month. For a long time I was using a plain drugstore foundation, and while it was in the palest color possible it was still took dark for my complexion, and that wasn't its  only downfall. It also didn't blend in well and I felt like it was heavy on my skin. So since my roommate needed to get new foundation as well, I went with to our local Sephora and ended up buying Smashbox's Liquid Halo Foundation in Natural Vanilla. The employee I spoke to suggested it since I wasn't really sure what to get. I don't have a lot of redness or blemishes, so I didn't really need full coverage (and wouldn't want it since I want my freckles to peek through!), and Smashbox's foundation blends in like a charm. I feel like I'm not wearing anything! It's also super easy to clean off at night, and I don't feel like I've been wearing a mask all day and getting makeup over everything that touches my face. It's a bit pricey, at $42, but well-worth it for me since I've been wearing this foundation everyday. And it's SPF 15! (Which isn't too shabby, I suppose.)

What foundation(s) have you been using? Have you found one you fancy? Let me know!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment