Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Why do I always disappear?

Good afternoon everyone.

I realize I haven't blogged in awhile, and it makes me feel a little guilty. I really enjoy blogging; writing has always been very important to me and I like being able to share with the world (even if it is a small one) a little bit about myself. I'm not super confident in my photography, but I love it. I don't always feel pretty, but I like to share pictures of myself - it's a good reminder, to me, that I am pretty and that I should be happy with who I am.

But I think I get overwhelmed with class and life and work... Sometimes it's easier to lay on my floor and let my bunny run around/over/on top of me (yes, I have a bunny now! I should share pictures).

I promise I will try to post more, for those of you who check this out every so often. I've recently started to like makeup again (as in more than just my eyebrows), so I may share some of that.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment