Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Mary Kay Eye Makeup Remover Review



Good morning everyone!

I hope the weather is nice where ever you are, because here in MN we haven't had this much snow on the ground since the late 80's (will winter EVER be over?). Anyway, Today I'm sharing one of my favorite products of all time: Mary Kay's (Oil Free) Eye Makeup Remover.

My mom has always used this, so it was something I used when I still lived at home. I moved out, and failed to grab some of my own, so I was using Almay's Moisturizing Eye Makeup Remover instead.

Let me just say it: that shit sucks. It was oily, greasy, and almost impossible to get completely off my skin once it was on. But I felt bad buying something and then not using it, so I managed to use 90% of the product before my mom said, "Hey, I bought you some of that Mary Kay stuff you like". 

Yes, my mother is a wonderful woman. 

I love this product because a little goes a long way, and with the top not being completely open you have more control over the flow of the product. It doesn't leave my skin feeling disgusting, and it doesn't smell horrible either. If you don't trust me, most people on makeup alley seem to like it.

I'll be honest and say I'm not a huge fan of Mary Kay stuff overall, but this is one product I will repurchase in the future.

What's your favorite eye makeup remover? Let me know!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment