Monday, February 10, 2014

Weekly Window Shopping: Pinup Girl Clothing

Good morning everyone!

As some of you may know (and others not), I am a huge fan of pinup fashion. I've always been a big fan of vintage clothes, and while I love them dearly, my current budge just won't allow for it (boo).

I recently discovered Pinup Girl Clothing via someone on tumblr, and I fell in love with a lot of the super cute clothes they carry. They're American made, which probably accounts for the price (along with all the fabric that gets used in full bodied skirts and dresses). But right now they're having a special set of items that are 15% through Valentine's Day, so click here if you're interested!

Anyway, here are some of the things that I found cute. Enjoy!

Heidi Dress in Cat Print With Red Bow, $98
Audrey Skirt in Black, $78
Pencil Skirt in Blue Floral, $54
Jenny Gathered Full Skirt in Neverland Print, $98
High Waisted Cropped Trousers in  Light Blue Sateen, $82
High Waisted Cropped Trousers in Black, $82
Boatneck Top in Black and White Stripe, $48
They also have a t-shirt section, which I thought was sort of weird at first (but hey, you can do what you want), but I checked it out and they had a lot of cute nerdy stuff in there, like these two Star Wars shirts, which are both a little more within my price range: 

I am R2D2 Tunic Tank, $32
Star Wars Long Sleeve Off -Shoulder Tee, $42
Along with clothes, they also carry accessories, lingerie, and also petticoats! Petticoats are most important for the nice, full body of vintage skirts and dresses. 

Well, that's all I have for you lovely folks this time around. Have you purchased from this store before? Let me know what you think of it! Maybe once my no buy is over I'll let myself get one of the Star Wars shirts (maaaaybe).

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment