Friday, January 17, 2014

Butter London Sale, ends 01.23.14!


Good afternoon everyone!

So I was first tipped off about the sale going on at Butter London thanks to one of my favorite bloggers - Gianna over at Nouveau Cheap! There are a TON of lacquers on sale right now, along with some of the gift sets, as well as some other items (both of the heel products were originally $30, and if you look on other sites they still retail for that). I was already thinking of getting the Tops & Tails set  when I saw that it was on sale (I've had those two items, separately, on my Amazon wishlist for aaaages), but since the heel products were on sale and lawd knows my heels are dry as a bone in the winter, I thought I'd give them a try (especially since if you spend $50+ you get free shipping!). All you have to do is check out the Last Orders section to see what's on sale.

The sale ends January 23 (two days before my birthday!) so check it out if you're interested! I'll make sure to review these items after I've received and used them a bit.

What would you get to get from Butter London? Are you planning to get anything during this sale?

No comments:

Post a Comment