Monday, January 20, 2014

Weekly Window Shopping: Ted Baker


Good morning everyone!

So if you tuned in last week to my A Look I Want post, you know I was lusting after the Ted Baker skirt Cordelia wears in the latter half of the episode (which is sadly sold out online, boo). Well, afterward I started to look around Mr. Ted Baker's website (particularly in the sale section) and found some really lovely pieces that were beautiful and things I'd love to have in my wardrobe. I got very excited over some of the pieces, and really wanted to share them with you all, so the idea for the Weekly Window Shopping post was born! While I love makeup, and that's really been the focus lately, I initially started Good Morning Minneapolis as a fashion blog (believe it or not). So I thought... Hell, why not share what beautiful or quirky pieces I find? So I decided that since I do so much online oogling, I could share each week a bit of what I find! I'm really excited to look around more, even at things I might not be able to buy right now, and share them with everyone. A little window shopping never hurt!

All right, let's get down to business (to defeat... The Huns *dun dun dun*). Here's what I found that I liked on his website's sale section:

DIEMOND - OIL PAINTING TROUSER, $117

ETTIA - LACE DETAIL CARDIGAN, $138

NINEA - VELVET BLAZER, $237

DANELLE - TEA PARTY PRINTED DENIM, $117

NITCHA - BOW COLLAR DRESS, $192

There you have it! Just a few things that I found and I loved. I really enjoyed browsing through all the beautiful clothing on his website - I'm a big fan of floral prints, so I was glad to see them on some pants and blazers (as well as the skirt I originally fell in love with). What do you like best out of what I picked, or what you saw on the website? Let me know!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment