Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Revlon Lipsticks to Return!


Good morning everyone!

Very recently I saw a post about this on MUA and I had to share because oh my word these shades are amazing and gorgeous and I need them all! In all seriousness, I saw these and did a little girly squee of joy because these shades are so fantastic, and I'm really big into retro colors (I have to say that Icy Violet and Fifth Ave Red are my favorites). I'll probably buy them all when they come out, because... Well, we know me - I love a good lippy and I love a piece of the past.

Unfortunately I don't have any details other than they'll come out sometime in 2014, probably this spring. I can't wait to try them out!

Are you excited for these returning shades? Have you been planning which you'll get? Let me know!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment